Creating new models
Welcome to our tutorial on creating statistical models! Creating your own statistical models can help you make better decisions and achieve your goals.
To get started, log in to your profile. You'll see a list of all your active and inactive models, along with their statistics. To activate or deactivate a model, simply drag it across the screen.
You can choose from over 200 criteria to create new models. We've also included some default models to help you get started. To see how many times a model has been activated in the last 7 or 30 days, simply check the corresponding statistics.
Note that every model generates signals, which represent millions of calculations in real-time. To ensure that users have access to a sufficient number of signals, we have put a limit of 500 alerts per user per month. However, if you need more, you can always add additional alerts to your account.
All football games that match the criteria of your model in the SSTrader Premium Console will be highlighted in the color you selected for your model.
To create a new model in the SSTrader Premium Console, follow these steps:
- 1.Click on the "Create new model" button.
- 2.Choose a name and description for your model, and select a color.
- 3.Set up your filters to define the criteria for your model.
- For example, you might look for matches that are between 20-30 minutes, have total shots of 6 or more for both teams, shots on Target 5 or more, no goals scored in the last 10 minutes, and 3 or more total shots in the last 10 minutes.
- 1.Set the odds for over 2.5 per match to be equal to or less than 1.83 (SP - Starting Price: odds with which the match entered live).
- 2.Review and approve your changes.
- 3.The page will take you to the Model Settings, where you can view and adjust all the details and foundations of your model.
That's it! Now you know how to create a new model in the SSTrader Premium Console.