Comment on page
- Navigate to the filter creation page on the platform.
- Choose a name for your filter. This will help you identify and remember the purpose of the filter in the future.
- Select up to three conditions for your filter. You can apply different combinations for both the half time and the final score.
- To select a condition for the half time score, use the dropdown menus to choose the team you want to lead, and any additional options that are available (e.g. the number of goals you want the team to lead by, whether you want the team to lead "at least" or "exactly" by a certain number of goals, etc.).
- To select a condition for the full time score, use the dropdown menus in the same way.
- When you have finished setting up your filters, click "Save" on the top right to save your filter for use in a future model.
If you want the away team to lead, select "Away team."
- 1.For example: if you want to filter all matches at the moment in which the Home team is leading at half time (HT), select "Home team."
- If you want a Draw, select "Draw."
- If you want Either team to lead, select "Any team."
- If you want the Favorite to lead, select "Favorite" (the team with the lower odd for win Prematch).
- If you want the Underdog to lead, select "Underdog" (the team with the underdog odd of victory based on Prematch odds).
- Note that the options for full time are the same as for half time.
- After you select the team you want to lead, additional options will appear. For example, you might be able to select the number of goals you want the team to lead by (e.g. 1 goal, 2 goals, etc.).
- You might also be able to specify whether you want the team to lead "at least" or "exactly" by a certain number of goals, or whether you want both teams to have scored a goal ("BTTS").
- 1.Click "Save" on the top right to save your filter for use in a future model.
So, deciding that we want to create a filter for the Home team to lead in the first half. After we select it in the menu from the above picture, additional options appear, namely by how many goals we want the Host to lead in the result. The additional options here besides leading by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 goals, we also have lags behind by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 goals “Lags behind by…” In the given case, we would like to lead by 1 goal difference. But since there are several options for the Home team leading by 1 goal:
- with at least 1 goal “At least”
- exactly with 1 goal “Exactly”
- with at least 1 goal and both teams have scored a goal "At least & BTTS"
- exactly by 1 goal and both teams have scored a goal "Exactly & BTTS" In our case, we want the Home Team to lead in the first half score, and to lead by at least 1 goal difference. Here's what the filter will look like after we've selected everything correctly:
We click on the "Save" button on the top right and thus save the filter in the future model we want to create. PS Full Time options are identical to Half Time.